November was another fun and busy month. Here are the highlights:
The first weekend in November our ward had a ward campout. Jud and Josh went together and had a blast! It was really neat for Jud to get to spend some one on one time with Josh.

Here is a picture I took of Will and Owen one morning while Josh was at school. I've really enjoyed getting to spend time with the two of them in the mornings. It's fun to get to see William be the big boy around the house. Owen is also growing so big! (A few days ago I had to take Owen in to the doctor and he weighed in at 17.5 lbs!!! He's only 3 1/2 months old! That's how much William weighed at 12 months! He is definitely my biggest baby so far!)

On the 22nd we celebrated my 27th birthday. It was so cute how excited Josh and Will were about it. They told me "Happy Birthday" at least a hundred times that day. Here is a picture of me getting ready to blow out my candles on a delicious cake that Jud made from scratch for me. :)
Thanksgiving was so much fun! My parents came down from Minnesota for the week. It was so fun to spend time with them. They were able to spend lots of time taking the boys to the park, coloring pictures, playing dinosaurs, and holding Owen. We all went over to Jud's parents for Thanksgiving day. It was so cute to see the boys have both sets of grandparents in the same place. The time with them went by too fast.

Well, that gets me caught up to the current month. :)
2 comments:
Hey, I clicked on your link off of the Burrs... I didn't realize we have so much in common - 3 boys and the 3rd one is named Owen! It looks like you're doing well - the house looks fabulous! That's one of the great things about Houston - affordable housing. Your boys are sure cute too!
Hi Vanessa...I don't know if you remember me, I'm a friend of Erika (lovelace) Higley! I met you a couple times at BYU! Anyway...I remember reading on your blog once that you live in Humble, TX, do you still? My hubby grew up there and his brother and sister and their families still live there! Such a small world! I wish I could remember what ward they're in, but I can't! My husband totally would! lol...and your boys are so incredibly cute!!
Post a Comment