Our house is coming along wonderfully! Last Friday Jud took Josh around the inside so he could see everything. They took a bunch of pictures. Here they are.
I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
So I am looking forward to doing Kaylene's flowers! I am on the hunt for good blue flowers since her colors are blue and brown! I cant wait to see you! Are Jud and the boys coming too? Will there be enough time to go to dinner or lunch together? I am crossing my fingers!
HOLY CAMOLI! (ok, that is not a word) Your house looks amazing and I can't believe how fast it has all been! That is SO SO awesome! Way to go! I love the arches! Can't wait to see it when it is finished.
Vanessa, it looks beautiful! Yeah! How fun, fun, fun. What color are they going to paint it? It's all so great! Sounds like we'll have to make another trip to Houston eventually to see my new nephew and your new house, etc. ;)
7 comments:
I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
So I am looking forward to doing Kaylene's flowers! I am on the hunt for good blue flowers since her colors are blue and brown! I cant wait to see you! Are Jud and the boys coming too? Will there be enough time to go to dinner or lunch together? I am crossing my fingers!
The house looks awesome! I'll bet you're super excited. I want to come down and see you guys too!! When is the wedding again?
I love the arched doorways. I think it'll be great!
Holy cow Vanny! It looks like it's going fast. I'm just a little jealous, but more excited for you than anything. :) Hope it continues to go well!
Where is this house of yours?
HOLY CAMOLI! (ok, that is not a word) Your house looks amazing and I can't believe how fast it has all been! That is SO SO awesome! Way to go! I love the arches! Can't wait to see it when it is finished.
Vanessa, it looks beautiful! Yeah! How fun, fun, fun. What color are they going to paint it? It's all so great! Sounds like we'll have to make another trip to Houston eventually to see my new nephew and your new house, etc. ;)
Melanie
Post a Comment