He is also very "two". He throws a pretty darn good temper tantrum and loves the words "no" and "mine". He often grabs something from Josh and says "my puppy" or "my car" or whatever it is and then runs off. But he also gives the best hugs and is so sweet when he looks at me and says "thank you mama". He keeps my life busy, but I love him so much.
For his birthday he got some Diego dinosaur figures (they've been a big hit), a stuffed puppy dog (he loves playing with Josh's), a new book (he loves to read), and a new ball, clothes, and money from grandparents. Here are some pictures highlighting the day.












2 comments:
I swear Will grew like over night. He looks so big in these pictures. What a cutie!
Wow- happy birthday William- I can't believe you are already two- so grown up! What a fantastic cake! It looks WAY WAY better than the car I tried to make for Josh last year- I love it.
Post a Comment