Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a....

This morning was my ultrasound. I love having an ultrasound because it's so fun to be able to spend 20 minutes just looking at the baby. Everything checked out perfect and healthy, so that's the most important thing. All the body parts are the way they should be and everything else looks just right. I'm very happy to be able to have a healthy baby. Oh, and for the fun part.... it's a BOY!!!!! Yep, 3 boys! Life around our house will definitely be active. We are so happy and so excited for Josh and Will to have a new baby brother.
Here are some of the pictures. The first is a cute profile picture of his face and the second one is of his adorable little feet. :)

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

How great! I am so excited for you! 3 boys really is fun! I think some of us are just meant to raise boys! I look back now and realize I would have NO idea what to do with a girl! :)

And you look so dang cute with your little prego tummy! I am really REALLY looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!

CONGRATS!

Janus said...

congratulations to you and your family. So fun!!

Melissa said...

Hooray for boys! That is so great! You are my fourth friend who is having their third boy! Crazy! I am doomed to have a boy when we have our next one. Sheesh. That is great though how fun! Congrats!

Erika said...

I am so excited for you guys! 3 boys...how fun. Now I really wonder if I will follow in your and Cameo's shoes!

Rich and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I still think it's funny that so many of us have had two boys, and now you're on 3!
Crazy!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! 3 boys, wow! 3 future missionaries! Cool! Enjoy

Kurt & Jen said...

Congratulations! Your boys will have fun with another brother I bet!