Well, summer here is in full swing! It has been so HOT lately! I feel like the weathermen are simply cutting and pasting the same forecast over and over again, since it hasn't changed in weeks. With temperatures around 100 degrees, anything we do is either inside or outside involving water. The boys love to play in our backyard with the hose and soak each other.

Gotta love Will's soggy diaper! We've also gone swimming very regularly with Grandma and both boys have gained a ton of confidence and independance. It makes trips to the pool much more relaxing for mommy, which is wonderful! We've also had fun with the pool in our community. It is super close to us and is very family friendly with tons of cool slides and things for even little kids to play in.
Another fun adventure that we've begun is SWIMMING LESSONS for Josh. At first he was a little nervous about it when I told him that he couldn't wear his floaty, but he's done great so far. He says he's having fun, which is the most important thing. Hopefully it continues to go well and he can begin to learn some valuable skills.

1 comment:
Yeah for swimming lessons- that is awesome! I'm glad he is having fun. Josh loved it, but I think it was just because he was with Spencer. Glad you guys are trying to stay cool- man it IS hot- we reached 105 yesterday! Yuck!
Post a Comment