Friday, July 10, 2009

Momma's New Wheels

In anticipation of our third baby, we have made the leap to officially being a two car family, with the second car being a new minivan for me! We did lots of research and talked to lots of people trying to figure out what would work best for our family.

We obviously didn't want to spend a lot of money, but we also wanted to get a good car. We had decided that we would buy a certified "pre-owned" car since cars depreciate in value so much in the first few years of life anyway.

So.... after all of our looking we have purchased a 2005 Honda Odyssey! We love it so much! It only has 39,000 miles on it, which is not much at all for being an '05. We feel like we got a lot of bang for our buck. It has leather seats, power sliding doors (which the boys think is really cool) and even a sunroof! We are really happy with our new car and feel like we will enjoy it for many many years.

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

HOW FUN! It looks so PRETTY! I hope you are feeling good, but I bet cruzin around in you beautiful new car will help with even the worst pregnancy aches and pains! :)

Erika said...

How exciting! I love the color. Some day I hope to have a car again. :)