Friday, September 18, 2009

Preschool!

Another new change in our home recently has been the beginning of preschool for Josh. I think I was probably the most nervous going into it, partly since it means my baby is growing up and also since I knew we were having our baby at the same time school was starting and I was worried how Josh would handle two big adjustments. Luckily he has done fabulous! He absolutely loves going to school. I am so happy that he is doing so well and is enjoying himself. He is such a good, big boy! Here are some pictures from his first day of school.Here he is talking to me before heading off to school. His first day was the day after Owen was born, so I was still in the hospital. I called him that morning to wish him luck. Jud was so good to help make sure Josh had everything he needed.My cute boy, ready for school!
And here he is in his classroom. It'll be a fun school year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa!!
I didn't know you had a blog!! I was looking a little on Melissa's blog and saw your name!! I would love to keep up, if you don't mind!
I can't believe how big your little guys are...and so handome!! Preschool is so much fun...and a great break for momma! :)

Rich and Natalie said...

We will be in Utah before Christmas for Ben's wedding, but we're leaving before Christmas to be back here with Rich on Christmas Day. I'd love to see you guys. When do you fly in? If we miss each other, then the next time you're in Rochester, we'll probably be there too :)Your baby is so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!