Sunday, September 13, 2009

Owen Judson

I know this is a little late in coming, but we had our baby!!! Owen Judson Wooters was born on September 1st at 9:00am, He weighed in at 8lbs 1 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I could not believe how big he was since that is over a pound heavier and an inch longer than either Josh or Will was! I'm definitely glad that he came a week early; I couldn't have handled having him be any bigger. Here are some pictures from his first few minutes. Owen is such a good little baby. He loves to be cuddled, which of course I don't mind doing at all. :) He is not a fussy baby, though he doesn't really enjoy diaper changes or his sponge baths.

Josh and Will have been doing a good job adjusting to our new addition. They both love to look at him and get concerned when he cries. They especially love to help with diaper changes. Most of the time, though, they just continue on with their own lives and are off playing. We'll see how things go once Grandma leaves and we're left on our own.

Here is a picture of all three of my boys together. I absolutely love each of them and feel so blessed to get to be their mother.

5 comments:

Erika said...

You have the most handsome little boys, Vanny! They are all so adorable.

So I assume labor and delivery went well? Was it harder since he was a big boy? Mine have both been smaller so far too.

Congrats on little Owen.

Christina G. said...

Congrats on your cute addition! He's a doll!

Heather said...

Wow-I can't believe you already had your baby! It seems like not that long ago that you were announcing that you were pregnant. Congrats! He is so adorable :)

Monica Larson said...

He is adorable! So glad that he has made it and that all is well. Cute, cute family!!!

I love your blog. I am slowly finding family members and it is so fun. I have one as well. I am a little new to it and not the best at posting, but it is private and I would just need your e-mail if your interested. Sent it to me on Facebook.

Enjoy that little one. Mine is 4.5 months and I can't believe it. Time goes by to fast!!!!

Rachel Q said...

Ahh..."once Grandma leaves"...isn't that the ultimate test? :)

Congratulations! What charmer boys you have! Good luck with all the adjusting and have fun!