Thursday, December 17, 2009

October recap

Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted. I'll try to recap the highlights of what's been going on in our family. Enjoy!

Josh participated in soccer this fall. He was on a team with one of his friends from church. He had a good time playing. His favorite part was when he would get to play goalie.
Jud celebrated his 30th b-day! Here is the birthday boy with his three boys.
Only a few days later we celebrated Josh's 5th birthday. Here he is with his presents.
Here is the cake that I made him. His current interest in life is dinosaurs, so I made him a dinosaur world cake. He loved it!And of course there was Halloween. I was absolutely worn out after a week of two birthdays, Halloween, a school party, a friend birthday party at home, and trying to take care of a baby who wasn't quite 2 months old yet. But we survived and everything worked out. :) Here are Josh and Will about to go trick-or-treating with Jud.
Hopefully I'll have a recap of November posted soon!

2 comments:

Jelllo said...

Wow, I'm way impressed with that cake! Where did you get that cute idea? I might have to make one for myself!

Erika said...

Your boys are all getting so big!