Saturday, January 16, 2010

All about Owen

My cute little baby is growing up so fast! He is absolutely adorable and we all love having him in our family. He is 4 1/2 months old now and is such a big boy! At his 4 month Dr. appt. he weighed in at 17 lbs! He has definitely been my biggest baby so far. He hasn't rolled over yet, but is so close! He can scoot himself around on the floor, though, by all his kicking and rocking from side to side. A big first was that we gave him his first cereal yesterday. He did a good job, though he gave some funny faces. :) We all love him so much!

Here are some cute pictures that I've taken of him recently. The first is of him in his little jacket. We've had some pretty cold weather here, so I had to bundle up my baby. I thought he looked so cute! The next is just a cute one of him playing on the floor and then the last two are of him having his first cereal. Enjoy!

No comments: