Thursday, May 20, 2010

Class of 2010

Like always, I know it's been forever since I last posted. As a follow up about my last post about our garden, we are now enjoying our harvest. We've been eating green beans for the past week or two, have had one zucchini, and I picked our first two tomatoes today. They have all been delicious!

Back to the subject of this post... yesterday was Josh's last day of preschool, complete with a graduation ceremony. It was so cute! I can't believe he is already done with preschool. He is looking forward to kindergarten and I know he will do great. He did so well this past year in school. He learned a ton, made friends, and enjoyed himself every day he went. It has been a really positive experience for him, which I am very grateful for. Here are a few pictures of the big day.
Now it's summer time!


No comments: