Construction on our house has begun! It is so fun to drive by and see the progress that they are making. We have been having mostly perfect weather for the crews to work, so that's been really nice. Here are some pictures of the progress of our house:
We are so excited about our house! I keep posting pictures as more is completed.
That's so exciting Van! It will be so nice to have your own place. I was just telling Kurtis they need to have a home builder from TX come up here... we LOVED all the houses we looked at when we were thinking about moving there. Congrats!
3 comments:
That's so exciting Van! It will be so nice to have your own place. I was just telling Kurtis they need to have a home builder from TX come up here... we LOVED all the houses we looked at when we were thinking about moving there. Congrats!
Very nice! I love the framing. This must all be so exciting for you!
Mel
Yay!
Post a Comment