It's the middle of November and it has finally started to really cool down here in Texas. It's actually getting down into the 30's and 40's at night and sometimes doesn't even reach 70 degrees during the day (I know, so cold! :) I can't believe I'm a Minnesotan and saying that!) So we've broken out the warm fuzzy pajamas and all the long sleeved shirts for the boys. Today I changed the sheet on Will's bed to a warm fuzzy one instead of his regular cotton one. After I put in on, I showed him how soft it was and he LOVED it! He kept climbing up on his bed and laying down and was just so happy. I took a picture of him playing on his bed this afternoon.

I actually am really enjoying this cooler weather... it actually makes it feel like the holidays are coming! I love all the snuggling I get to do with my two cute boys during the cool mornings. Josh asks if it is going to snow and I unfortunately have to tell him that it usually doesn't snow in Texas, just at Grandma and Grandpa Barrett's house. :)
4 comments:
What a cutie! How is he doing with the side of the crib off? Does he stay in his bed as well as Josh did? I remember you saying Josh would just sit on his bed and WAIT for you to come get him!
Your blog is so cute. I put two pairs of pjs on addy because she doesn't have any fleece ones that fit her. I guess I better go find some.
hey how are you? crazy. i havnt seen you forever!send me your email so i can send you an invite to my blog. This is Brittany (Miller ) by the way.
William looks so big! I love his cute hair. Wow- they sure grow up so fast
Post a Comment