It is snowing in Houston!!! This is a rare event and I am loving it! It definitely makes it feel more like Christmas. We let the boys go out and play with some of the snow that we scrapped off the top of the car. They thought it was so cool! All Will wanted to do with it was eat it, though. Silly boy. :) Though I know it will all melt away and the highs are supposed to get back up close to 70 degrees, I am very glad that we got to have at least some snow this Christmas season.

2 comments:
Way to go Will, isn't that what you are supposed to do with snow?
Have I told you that I love his blond hair? Does it come from Jud? It sure is cute!
That is NUTS! WOW- You guys got more snow than us! We had a couple of flurries but not enough to eat. It is better than last years ice storm around this time of year. Remember?
Post a Comment