Sunday, December 14, 2008

Josh's Primary talk

So today Josh gave his first ever talk in Primary. He did a wonderful job. He is not shy at all when it comes to speaking, stands up tall and talks loud and clear. He got to choose the topic, so he chose prophets. Here is a transcript of his talk:

Hi! My name is Josh Wooters. Today I'm going to talk about prophets. A prophet tells us what Heavenly Father wants us to know. Today our prophet is Thomas S. Monson. We can listen to him at General Conference. I know that if I obey the prophet, I will be happy. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

We also had a picture of Pres. Monson that we held up. I am very proud of him for doing such a good job.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OH that is SO cute. Way to go Josh! What an amazing talk. You are very talented for not being shy at all. Oh that is so cute. Prophets are great.