
Yep, we even made my mom cry. :) We had such a fun trip! It was so much fun to get to spend time with family. We enjoyed getting to see Nick and Melanie's new house and loved that our boys were able to spend time with their grandparents and their only cousins. We spent most of the time just hanging out together and enjoying the holiday together. Here are a few highlights of the weekend:
Getting ready to eat our yummy Thanksgiving dinner!



How cute is this picture?! The cousins all loved playing outside in the backyard. They played with sticks and leaves and rolled down the slope in the yard. They had an absolute blast! I can't wait till we have a house and my boys can have a yard of their own!
I am so grateful that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with family. I am so grateful for the wonderful family that I have!

4 comments:
How fun that you got to surprise everyone! I can picture your mom crying and your dad with that surprised happy smile!
And by the way your boys are such cuties! Will and that blond hair, he is going to be a heart throb!
I would love to surprise my family like that! How fun. Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving. Nick and Melanie's little girl is so big! And I assume Ben is theirs?
What a great thanksgiving surprise- how cute. I love it. I love getting together with my sisters and I'm glad you go to do that- and make your mom cry, how sweet
We loved having you! After you guys left, Annalise told me she missed everyone. She said mournfully, "Now it's just me and you and Benjamin." I think she's finally adjusting to the relative lack of excitement in our home. We can't wait to come and see you guys and your house and family at Christmastime! I just wish we had someone to surprise. ;)
Post a Comment