Yesterday, Jud and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We had a very good day together. Most of it was just a regular day at home, but it's always nice when Jud is around. After lunch, Jud and Josh went off on a little errand and came home with flowers for me. :) Jud gave me five beautiful white roses, one for each of our five years together. Josh also gave me one flower. He was very excited about giving Mommy a flower. :) Jud's parents came over to babysit in the evening so Jud and I could go out to dinner. We went to Carrabbas and had a wonderful time. We then just spent a few hours walking around various shops and enjoying our time together.
It was so fun to reminisce about our wedding day and the past five years. I am so grateful to Jud for the wonderful husband and father that he is. In so many ways, he is absolutely perfect for me. I feel so lucky to have found him. It was been a wonderful five years. So much has happened. I wonder where we will be and what our life will be like five more years from now. Judson, I love you very much. Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 5 years ago you were my roomie. What fun years, huh?! I miss you.
Happy Anniversary! Ours was the next day! Pretty cool- love those December weddings, right? How wonderful for you to be able to get away for a few hours- that is the best!
Happy 5 years! I am so glad you guys got to get out and enjoy it! Seems like it was just a couple years ago!
Hey Vanessa! I just saw your comment on Erika's blog and thought I'd check in on you. I'd never seen your blog before. Glad you're doing well.
Katie
Five years!!! You just passed up most of the celebrities! I would have to agree that you two seem to fit really well...and you have a great family together...we always enjoyed being around you. I am glad you had a good day together.
Post a Comment